APOPSI , hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, as a leading IT, Consulting and Education Service Provider attaches great importance to the lawful processing, security and protection of your personal data, in whatever capacity you work or communicate with us (as, for example, as a candidate). or active Customers, Affiliates, Trainees, Suppliers, Employees, Individuals, Website Visitors, or third parties in general with our Organization).
1. What is your personal data
Your personal data contains all information, whether paper or electronic, that may lead, either directly or in combination with other data, to your unique identification / identification or identification as a natural person. This category includes, where appropriate, items such as Full Name, VAT ID, AMKA, ID, your physical & email addresses, your landline and mobile phone numbers, SMS / MMS recipient information, your bank / debit / prepaid card details, your equipment or terminal IDs – computer – smartphone – tablet, your internet search history (log files, cookies etc.), and any other information that allows you to be individually identified in accordance with the General Privacy Statement (GGD 679/2016), the applicable Greek law and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (ASCPS).
2. What personal data we collect
We process and protect your personal data within the legal framework, and in accordance with the relevant Legislative & Regulatory Framework for Education- training, IT & Consulting, Data Collection from Training / Knowledge / Technical Support, within Marketing as well as within your communication / support / information as well as any other activity of our Company.
3. Processing with your express consent
Our Company will use your information for the following lawful processing purposes, under our Agreement or if you have given us your explicit and specific consent, per service (which you can freely revoke at any time), namely:
- To manage data & amp; of your information within our Training / Counseling / Assessment Services
- For your support / information on training programs for unemployed workers, services / projects of our Company / response to your requests and queries, as well as updating and responding to your suggestions and comments on improving our services.
- For reasons of “internal” quality assurance of our services
- To analyze website traffic and improve your experience and to provide you with information about services, educational programs, general / technical updates etc.
- For internal functions and analysis such as internal management, fraud prevention, use of management, pricing, accounting, billing and control information systems.
- In any case, you can change your preferences at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the end of each email you receive from us.
4. What are the principles of collection and processing?
Our Company protects and safeguards your eight Rights to the use of your Personal Data (information, access, correction, deletion, processing restriction, portability, objection, and manual profile-based decision making, as specified in the CPC and Greek legislation) . The foregoing applies without distinction and applies to all processes that we perform and to all services provided by our Company.
5. What are the ways to collect your personal data?
• when you call our numbers, when you email us or fill out an Application for Training / Information / Service Offer.
• in the context of the implementation of Knowledge / Education / Personnel Certifications.
• when you send us the postal address of issuing or sending an invoice or proof of service as well as details of the delivery of a document (eg a training certificate).
• when you voluntarily subscribe to printed or online directories to receive forms, electronically or by SMS or other marketing material or renew these preferences
• when you visit our websites through which we collect, through cookies, the necessary information from your terminal and your browser.
6. Minimize, save and delete your data
Our Company will always ask you for the minimum personal data required by law for the implementation of our Services and the best possible service to you. Our Company only retains your personal data for as long as required by the contractual terms of each service, in conjunction with the applicable Training / Consulting / IT bodies as well as the general telecommunications, tax and other laws and Regulations each processing purpose and then anonymises or destroys them.
You may ask and be informed of what data we collect about you and correct or delete it unless required by law for tax, evidence or judicial purposes and to prosecute unlawful acts.
7. Transfer your data to third parties
As a general rule, our Company does not disclose your personal data to third parties unless explicitly required by the Legislation / Regulatory framework or when we act as an “intermediary” and to the extent required to complete our service and fulfill requests regarding services provided by us. Such third parties may be official Government Agencies (eg OAED, Ministry of Labor etc.) when we are required to comply with the laws / regulations on Education / Counseling / IT bodies and / or to prevent at our own expense and at the expense of our Customers. actions (eg fraud, bullying, abuse of personality, etc.).
At the Company we select trusted Affiliates and we strive to place contractual restrictions on third parties who may receive your personal data to ensure that they use them in accordance with this Policy and applicable European and international data protection laws. In order to process your data, we may need to transfer your information to other countries within the European Economic Area (EEA) based on EU competence decisions, in European Union control committees.
8. Security of your personal data
In all cases, we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is transferred, stored and processed in accordance with appropriate security standards and procedures and in accordance with the terms of this Policy and applicable data protection laws. At the Company we have trained and responsible Data Protection Officer (DPO) while we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy and all your personal information.
To this end, we have appropriate security policies and use appropriate technical and operational tools such as anonymization, pseudonymization, data encryption, use of firewalls, access levels, authorized personnel, personnel training, periodic audits, compliance with international standards and compliance with international standards. .
Any affiliate with access to the above information uses it solely for the purposes above. We share the information you give us exclusively in the ways described in this Policy and in accordance with your explicit and specific consent to any type of processing that you may at any time freely withdraw by contacting us.
This Policy was published by our Company on 25/05/2018 and is subject to periodic improvement and revision. Any changes to this Policy will apply to the information collected, from the date the revised edition is published, and to the existing information we hold. Your use of the Website after posting the changes implies that you accept these changes.