APOPSI, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, as a distinguished provider of IT, consulting and training services, attaches great importance to the lawful processing, security and protection of your personal data, in any capacity you cooperate or communicate with us (such as, indicatively, as prospective or active Customers, Partners, Trainees, Suppliers, Employees, Individuals, website visitors or generally cooperating third parties with our Organization).
1. What is your personal data
Your personal data includes any information, on paper or electronic means, which may lead, either directly or in combination with other data, to your unique identification / identification or to your identification as a natural person. This category includes, as appropriate, data such as Name, VAT number, Social Security Number, ID number, physical & email addresses (e-mails), your landline and mobile phone numbers, details of recipients of SMS/MMS messages, details of your bank/debit/prepaid cards, identifiers of equipment or terminal devices – computer – smartphone – tablet, history of your internet searches (log files, cookies, etc.), and any other information that allows unique your identification in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), the applicable Greek legislation and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH).
2. What personal data we collect
We process and protect your personal data in the context of lawful, and in accordance with the relevant Legislative & Regulatory framework for Education-Training, IT and Consulting Bodies, data collection from Trainings / certifications of knowledge / technical support, in the context of Marketing actions but also in the context of your communication / support / information as well as in any other activity of our Company.
3. Processing with your express consent
Our Company will use your information for the following legitimate processing purposes, within the framework of the Agreement between us or if you have given us your explicit and specific consent, per service (which you can freely revoke at any time), namely:
- To manage your data in the context of our Training/consulting/evaluation services
- To support / inform you about training programs for unemployed – employees, services / projects of our Company / answer your requests and questions as well as information and response to your suggestions and comments on improving our services.
- For reasons of “internal” quality assurance of our services
- To analyze website traffic and improve your experience and to provide you with information related to services, training programs, general / technical information, etc
- For internal operations and analysis such as internal management, fraud prevention, use by management, invoicing, accounting, billing and control information systems.
- In any case, you can change your preferences at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the end of each email you receive from us
4. What are the principles of collection and processing?
5. What are the ways to collect your personal data?
• when you call our numbers, send us an email or fill in an application for participation in an Education program / information / service offer.
• in the context of the implementation of Knowledge Certifications / Trainings / Counseling of persons.
• when you send us the postal address for issuing or sending an invoice or proof of service, as well as delivery details of a document (e.g. a training certificate).
• when you voluntarily subscribe to printed or electronic directories in order to receive printed, electronic or SMS information material or other marketing material or renew these preferences
• when you visit our websites through which we collect, through cookies, the necessary information from your terminal device and browser.
6. Minimization, storage and deletion of your data
Our Company will always ask you for the minimum required by law personal data for the implementation of our Services and your best possible service. Our Company retains your personal data only for as long as required by the contractual terms of each service, in combination with the applicable for Training Bodies / consulting / IT but also the general telecommunications, tax and other legislation and Regulatory framework, based on the respective purpose of processing and then anonymizes or destroys them. You can ask us what data we collect about you and correct or delete them, unless their retention is required by law for tax, evidentiary or judicial purposes and for the prosecution of illegal acts.
7. Transmission of your data to third parties
As a rule, our Company does not transmit your personal data to third parties except when clearly required by the Legislation / Regulatory Framework or when we act as “intermediaries” and to the extent that this is required to complete one of our services and fulfill requests regarding the services provided by us. Such third parties may be official State Bodies (e.g. OAED, Ministry of Labour, etc.), when we are called upon to comply with the legislation / regulations for Training Bodies / consulting / IT and / or to prevent unlawful actions against us and our Customers (eg fraud, insult, personality insult, etc.). At the Company, we select reliable Partners and try to place contractual restrictions on third parties who may receive your personal data, in order to ensure, to the extent possible, that they use them in accordance with this Policy and applicable European and international data protection laws. In order to process your data, we may need to transfer your information to other countries within the European Economic Area (EEA) based on EU adequacy decisions, to European Union audit committees.
8. Security of your personal data
In any case, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is transferred, stored and processed in accordance with appropriate security standards and procedures and in accordance with the terms of this Policy and the applicable data protection laws. In the Company we have trained and responsible Personnel and Data Protection Officer (DPO) while we recognize the importance of protecting privacy and all your personal information. For this purpose, we have appropriate security policies and we use the appropriate technical and operational tools, such as anonymization, pseudonymization, data encryption, use of firewalls, establishment of access levels, authorized employees, staff training, periodic audits), compliance with international security and business continuity standards. Any partner of ours who has access to the above information, uses it to serve exclusively the above purposes. We share the information you give us exclusively in the ways described in this Policy and in accordance with your explicit and specific consent per type of processing, which you can at any time and freely withdraw by contacting us.
9. Validity of Security and Personal Data Protection Policy
This Policy was published by our Company on 25/05/2018 and is subject to periodic improvement and revision. Any changes to this Policy will apply to the information collected from the date the revised version is published, as well as to the existing information we hold. Use of the website after publishing changes implies your acceptance of those changes.Move the mouse here, and then click on the taskbar to edit the content